- Embodies and intensifies the benefits of regular Castor Oil.
- Its thicker consistency allows you to apply it without running or dripping as much as regular Castor Oil.
- Is concentrated using the powerfully healing ozonation process.
- Allows a little to go a long way (less is needed).
- Allows the healing properties of Castor Oil and Oxygen molecules combined to accelerate the healing process.
- Has become known as a major component in the fight against Lyme Disease and co-infections.
Organic Ozonated Castor Oil
What is Organic Ozonated Castor Oil?
Hexane is used as a commercial industiral solvent extraction process, which would mean it is no longer Organic!
What is Ozonated Oil?
Nicola Tesla was a contemporary of Thomas Edison. Nicola Tesler began marketing Ozonated Olive Oil to medical doctors. He chose Olive Oil because of it's availabilty and high burn factor, not for any particular healing properties of Olive Oil.
Nicola Tesler was a world famous electrical genius, visionary and mystic with over 300 patents, including AC and wireless communication, ionized gases, cold plasma, and ozone generation for oxyen therapy. Nicola Tesla started the Tesla Ozone Company and sold to Naturopaths, Allopaths and Doctors, ozonated oils of various types.
(Please email us with requests for other types of ozonated oils)
In recent years, much research has been done in Europe on Ozonated Oils also called Rizoles, in particular Ozonated Castor Oil - which has been found to be beneficial in the treatment of Lyme's Disease, oral and mucous membrane diseases such as the treatment of these diseases with Ozonated Castor Oil is worth continuing.
In 1924, Edgar Cayce gave a reading for a male adult who was dealing with an advanced sarcoma,
Edgar Cayce suggested the use of Castor Oil for many conditions.
This was found to be so effective that many naturopathic doctors recommend castor oil for treatment of many of these conditions found in the Edgar Cayce readings.
This Ozonated Castor Oil is made with pure Castor Oil from castor beans from the Palma Christi plant.
Bot.) A plant (Ricinus communis) with ornamental peltate and palmately cleft foliage, growing as a woody perennial in the tropics, and cultivated as an herbaceous annual in temperate regions; - called also castor-oil plant A large shrub of tropical Africa and Asia having large palmate leaves and spiny capsules containing seeds that are the source of castor oil and ricin; widely naturalized throughout the tropics
Known to many as the "Palma Christi" or "hand of Christ" for its palm-shaped leaves and incredible healing power, castor oil is an ancient remedy traditionally used in Europe and the Middle East to treat almost any symptom or problem. It is recommended by Edgar Cayce to heal the skin, digestive system, joint pain, muscle injuries, back pain, lymph nodes, warts, allergies, sleep disorders, hyperactivity and more.
Organic Ozonated Castor Oil is made using the
Our Organic Ozonated Castor Oil comes in a 2 oz or 4 oz bottle (plastic or glass) and is made by us the United States using local sources. It is very price effective compared to the European Rizoles (30ml).
Our Organic Ozonated Castor Oil is made with the stringent care which our other Edgar Cayce products are made.
Edgar Cayce Uses and Applications of Castor Oil
Edgar Cayce readings discuss benefits of Castor Oil for uses for
- Wound Healing
- Skin conditons
- Hair Growth
- Sprains and Pains
- Back Pain
For more difficult cases, where the eye membrane has become thicker such as
- Dry Eye condtions
We have used our Ozonated Castor Oil for treatment of Cataracts, and have testimonies that for some people, the Castor Oil eye drops have been effective.
In our experience, we have noticed that Castor Oil can soften the inflammation of Pinguecula and Pterygiums, but does not dissolve them. Unfortunately, even surgery does not guarantee the permanent removal of scar tissue from the eyes, as ther have been cases of pterygiums growing back after surgery.
It is recommended to wear dark UV protective sunglasses to slow the progression of pterygiums. It is our experience that our Energy Enhanced Organic Ozonated Castor Oil can help some cases, by reducing the inflammation. Our Energy Enhanced selections take into consideration enery frequencies that support the reduction of inflammation of the eyes as well as other inflammatory conditions.
- Obtain a sterile eye dropper
- Place the tip of the eye dropper into the bottle of Organic Ozonated Castor Oil and draw out a small amount
- Note: with the Organic Ozonated Castor Oil, use only a small drop.
- Lay the head back, preferably on a bed pillow while laying down.
- Administer a small drop at the inside corner of each eye
- Note: You will feel a slight stinging or burning sensation, as the active ingredients touch the eye membrane.
- The stinging should last less than a minute.
- If it persists longer, you may have added too much, or you have a more serious eye infection
- If it persists, wipe out the excess and go to see a doctor, as you may have an eye infection that requires a prescription medication
Edgar Cayce Castor Oil Packs
- Medical doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Colon Hydrotherapists
- Body Workers
In the case of sprains, it is critical to treat the sprain as soon as possible. Treat withing the first 24 hours, the sooner the better.
Apply Organic Ozonated Castor Oil and massage it into the joint or arthitic
- A little Organic Ozonated Castor Oil goes a long way compared to regular castor oil
- Use of regular castor oil may be used. Expecti regular castor oil to be more runny.
- Leaving the plastic over on the wool compress, pour approximately 2 Tablespoons
of Organic Ozonated Castor Oil, fold the comress in half, and massage the oil it into the compress spreading it evenly through the wool.
- Add enough oil to saturate the compress, without it being overly saturated.
- This oil will be drawn into the skin when the water bottle is applied on top of it.
- Place the wool compress with plastic cover, with the open side down, on top of the joint.
- Place the Cozy Stars warm water bottle on top of the plastic covered wool compress.
- Leave in place for 20 to 60 minutes.
- In the treatment of sprains and areas in need of improved circulation:
- apply Cozy Stars Wool compress for 20 minutes,
- then apply cold for 20 minutes.
- For Arthritis and general joint pain, use 3 to 7 days a week, or as necessary.
- For joint pain, after a night time treatment,
- While still warm from the Cozy Stars warm water bottle treatment,
- Wrap the wool compress (in its plastic cover) with an ace bandage in place around the joint
- Sleep with it on overnight.
- (optional) Place the Cozy Stars warm water bottle under the joint while sleeping.
- Take care that the lid is on tight and does not leak.
- This option is useful for joint pain of the extremities such as
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
- Wrist pain
- Elbow pain
- Foot pain or numbness
- Hand pain or numbness
Effective use application of castor oil treatments is traditionally done with a warm compress. We have tried several different types of compress cloths, and found this particular wool cloth to be the most effective. It sets up a natural electrostatic charge with the human body, allowing for a deeper more effective penetration of the castor oil.
We have found that this type of wool cloth, when used in conjunction with this warm water heat (as opposed to an electric heating pad), amplifies the warmth of the heat from a water bottle.
When using this Cozy Stars water bottle, fill it with deeply soothing warm water compatible with the human body.